Hibiscus Creative is a full-service creative firm, and we bring 9 years of experience to the table. We offer a variety of services to help you meet your business objectives.
When we call ourselves a full-service creative firm, we’re not kidding. We do:
The first thing we recommend to every client is a cohesive identity for their business, no matter how small or large. While a logo, by itself, is not a brand, a professional mark that belongs to you is the starting point for your success.
To help establish your brand, we offer:
- Logo design & brand consultation
- Business card, letterheads, envelopes & labels
- Naming & tagline development
- PowerPoint templates
A web presence is a must for any business in the online age. We can design and develop a WordPress-based website that will allow you to offer a professional image online, and we can design all the other bells and whistles necessary to make a permanent mark on the web, including:
- WordPress-based website & blog design
- Thesis theme customization
- Facebook, Twitter, Youtube & other social profile design
- Headers, banner ads & other web graphics
- PDF e-Book layout
We can make your copy appealing to the reader, no matter how boring it may look in your Word processor. We can do:
- Brochures & catalogs
- Postcards & direct mailers
- Flyers & posters
- Album covers
- Magazine & newsletter design
- Sales collateral & sell sheets
- Book design
- Press kits
- Wedding & event invitations
- T-shirts & other apparel
- Packaging (hand tags, product labels, boxes & more)
Editing & Writing
A well-designed brand with poorly-written copy is a one-way ticket to nowhere. We can help:
We have years of experience copy editing for daily and weekly newspapers, magazines, online publications and marketing materials. Spelling, grammatical and factual errors are our enemy.
We understand AP style and adhere to it — if that is your preference. If not, we are happy to edit within your established corporate style. Overall, our copy editing service just helps us fulfill our mission to make you look good. Contact us now to talk about how we can help you best optimize your content.
Need us to take a look at your copy? Contact us now.
Hibiscus Creative publishes two independent blogs on green issues: Green Your Decor and Green & Gorgeous. Environmental commitment is a big part of who we are and what we do, and this is the cause to which we focus most of our attention.
Areas of focus & passion:
- Home decorating, with a focus on eco-friendly decor
- Green fashion and beauty
- Environmental issues and activism
- Corporate and social responsibility
- Social media
- Brand engagement & transparency
If you are interesting in having us write for your website or publication, contact us now.